Can't Right Click

For some odd reason or another, when I right-click on the items not pinned in
my Start Menu, no menu appears. When I left-click and try to drag the items
so that I may pin them to the menu, that won't work either. What should I do?
Please help.
1 answer Last reply
More about click

    Rt click on your Start Button and select Properties>click on
    Customize>Advanced>click on Enable drag and drop box.
    Make sure that the "Open submenus when mouse pauses over them" box is
    checked.
    "Devo" <Devo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > For some odd reason or another, when I right-click on the items not pinned
    > in
    > my Start Menu, no menu appears. When I left-click and try to drag the
    > items
    > so that I may pin them to the menu, that won't work either. What should I
    > do?
    > Please help.

Start Menu Microsoft Windows XP