devo

Distinguished
Nov 7, 2004

For some odd reason or another, when I right-click on the items not pinned in
my Start Menu, no menu appears. When I left-click and try to drag the items
so that I may pin them to the menu, that won't work either. What should I do?
Please help.

Rt click on your Start Button and select Properties>click on
Customize>Advanced>click on Enable drag and drop box.
Make sure that the "Open submenus when mouse pauses over them" box is
checked.
"Devo" <Devo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> For some odd reason or another, when I right-click on the items not pinned
> in
> my Start Menu, no menu appears. When I left-click and try to drag the
> items
> so that I may pin them to the menu, that won't work either. What should I
> do?
> Please help.

TRENDING THREADS