Can't Right Click

August 26, 2005 3:21:01 PM

For some odd reason or another, when I right-click on the items not pinned in
my Start Menu, no menu appears. When I left-click and try to drag the items
so that I may pin them to the menu, that won't work either. What should I do?
Please help.

More about : click

Anonymous
August 26, 2005 10:50:31 PM

Rt click on your Start Button and select Properties>click on
Customize>Advanced>click on Enable drag and drop box.
Make sure that the "Open submenus when mouse pauses over them" box is
checked.
!