Cannot setup new psc 1500. I get as far as the part when I should see the
screen to connect the usb cable and then I get the error message mdfix01.exe
Any ideas??

Nightowl

Distinguished
May 17, 2001

cha cha wrote on Fri, 26 Aug 2005:

>Cannot setup new psc 1500. I get as far as the part when I should see the
>screen to connect the usb cable and then I get the error message mdfix01.exe
>Any ideas??

Hi cha cha

The only mention I can find on Google for mdfix01.exe is an Access
macro. Can you be more specific -- what is the exact wording of the
error message?

--
Nightowl

http://tinyurl.com/95kxq