screen brightness on laptop

Jim

Basic inspiron laptop, screen appears brighter on battery power than house
elec. Is there a problem here. I would think that the screen would be a
bit dimmer on the battery power rather than house current.

Jim

jim wrote:
> Basic inspiron laptop, screen appears brighter on battery power than house
> elec. Is there a problem here. I would think that the screen would be a
> bit dimmer on the battery power rather than house current.
>
> Jim

That setting can be changed within the BIOS setup. Just enter the BIOS
on bootup to change the setting.

Jim

Someone suggested that I needed to go into my bios on setup and make an
adjustment there. Well I found that I had accidentally changed the
brightness setting by hitting the f8/f9 keys while on battery power or while
on electric house power... one or the other,,, now things are back to
normal... whew.. a little screwup on my part.

Thanks for your help

Jim

"jim" <jima102250@comcast.net> wrote in message
> Basic inspiron laptop, screen appears brighter on battery power than house
> elec. Is there a problem here. I would think that the screen would be a
> bit dimmer on the battery power rather than house current.
>
> Jim

TRENDING THREADS