FA: HUO The Machine: Bride of Pinbot

Nice pin. Will definately watch how this goes.

Mario
Pinthetic

now that is a nice pin

sooooo nice ....

I need a bigger house ....

gary

For all of you who believe that I am as bad as Pinlicious says I am

I am high bidder on this auction

Check out my feedback history

Gary

Send it to Darin or Allen so they can make cabinet decals!! That thing
looks sweet!

Looks like someone here made him an offer he couldn't refuse. C'mon,
fess up. Who did it?

Mario
Pinthetic

nicest one I've ever seen.
if you need one in your collection, I guess this is THE one to have!
Dan

<dppe@neb.rr.com> wrote in message
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6194584552
>
> If your looking for a nice Bride of Pinbot. This may be of interest.
> Thanks for looking. Dana

Looks like someone here made him an offer he couldn't refuse. C'mon,
fess up. Who did it?

I forgot to add whoever talked him into ending the auction just saved
me a bundle. My daughter got a look at it and she was hooked. I would
have had to pursue it. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Mario
Pinthetic

On 17 Jul 2005 18:36:03 -0700, gpctv02@yahoo.com wrote:

>For all of you who believe that I am as bad as Pinlicious says I am
>
>I am high bidder on this auction
>
>Check out my feedback history
>
>Gary

Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)
Gary P. Cubeta is a Troll :p)

Andy

Wow, I am jealous. Nice price for that too IMHO. I wouldn't sell mine for
that and it isn't HUO although nicely restored. I know people complain
about it being a one ramp game but when you light the thing up it really is
a lot of bang for the buck.

Andy

<dppe@neb.rr.com> wrote in message
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6194584552
>
> If your looking for a nice Bride of Pinbot. This may be of interest.
> Thanks for looking. Dana

Andy

DOH! I thought it was a buy it now at $1295. I should have known better.
Schwooo! Wonder what it sold for. Oh well.

Andy