FA: HUO The Machine: Bride of Pinbot

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6194584552

If your looking for a nice Bride of Pinbot. This may be of interest.
Thanks for looking. Dana
10 answers Last reply
More about machine bride pinbot

    Nice pin. Will definately watch how this goes.

    Mario
    Pinthetic

    now that is a nice pin

    sooooo nice ....

    I need a bigger house ....

    gary

    For all of you who believe that I am as bad as Pinlicious says I am

    I am high bidder on this auction

    Check out my feedback history

    Gary

    Send it to Darin or Allen so they can make cabinet decals!! That thing
    looks sweet!

    Looks like someone here made him an offer he couldn't refuse. C'mon,
    fess up. Who did it?

    Mario
    Pinthetic

    nicest one I've ever seen.
    if you need one in your collection, I guess this is THE one to have!
    Dan

    <dppe@neb.rr.com> wrote in message
    > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6194584552
    >
    > If your looking for a nice Bride of Pinbot. This may be of interest.
    > Thanks for looking. Dana

    Looks like someone here made him an offer he couldn't refuse. C'mon,
    fess up. Who did it?

    I forgot to add whoever talked him into ending the auction just saved
    me a bundle. My daughter got a look at it and she was hooked. I would
    have had to pursue it. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

    Mario
    Pinthetic

    On 17 Jul 2005 18:36:03 -0700, gpctv02@yahoo.com wrote:

    >For all of you who believe that I am as bad as Pinlicious says I am
    >
    >I am high bidder on this auction
    >
    >Check out my feedback history
    >
    >Gary

    Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)
    Gary P. Cubeta is a Troll :-P)

    Wow, I am jealous. Nice price for that too IMHO. I wouldn't sell mine for
    that and it isn't HUO although nicely restored. I know people complain
    about it being a one ramp game but when you light the thing up it really is
    a lot of bang for the buck.

    Andy

    <dppe@neb.rr.com> wrote in message
    > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6194584552
    >
    > If your looking for a nice Bride of Pinbot. This may be of interest.
    > Thanks for looking. Dana

    DOH! I thought it was a buy it now at $1295. I should have known better.
    Schwooo! Wonder what it sold for. Oh well.

    Andy

    "Andy" <andy@NOSPAMcharlottepinball.com> wrote in message
    > Wow, I am jealous. Nice price for that too IMHO. I wouldn't sell mine
    > for that and it isn't HUO although nicely restored. I know people
    > complain about it being a one ramp game but when you light the thing up it
    > really is a lot of bang for the buck.
    >
    > Andy
    >
    > <dppe@neb.rr.com> wrote in message
    >> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6194584552
    >>
    >> If your looking for a nice Bride of Pinbot. This may be of interest.
    >> Thanks for looking. Dana

Games Video Games