Software to convert Pdf to Excel

Hello, All!
Any software available to convert (the tables in) pdf to Excel? Copy paste
or Google search did not help.

With best regards, Brother Brock. E-mail: Nobodyknows@unknown.com

"Brother Brock" <Nobodyknows@unknown.com> wrote in message
> Hello, All!
> Any software available to convert (the tables in) pdf to Excel? Copy paste
> or Google search did not help.
>
> With best regards, Brother Brock. E-mail: Nobodyknows@unknown.com

I do know that Adobe Acrobot is normally used to create the PDF files. I am
not sure that you can un-do this. The Adobe Acrobot (not the free Reader)
is between $400 to $600.

"Brother Brock" <Nobodyknows@unknown.com> wrote in message
> Hello, All!
> Any software available to convert (the tables in) pdf to Excel? Copy paste
> or Google search did not help.
>
> With best regards, Brother Brock. E-mail: Nobodyknows@unknown.com

If you like and it is non sensitive info, send me the files and I can
convert them to word and then see if the tables can be imported into excel.
Acrobat does not convert to excel. It's the least I can do for what you have
done for me.

"Brother Brock" <Nobodyknows@unknown.com> wrote in message
> Hello, All!
> Any software available to convert (the tables in) pdf to Excel? Copy paste
> or Google search did not help.
>
> With best regards, Brother Brock. E-mail: Nobodyknows@unknown.com

Sorry Brother Brock I have mistaken you for Brother Rabbit but the offer
still stands.

"pcbutts1" <pcbutts1@seedsv.com> wrote in message
> If you like and it is non sensitive info, send me the files and I can
> convert them to word and then see if the tables can be imported into
> excel. Acrobat does not convert to excel. It's the least I can do for what
> you have done for me.

> "Brother Brock" <Nobodyknows@unknown.com> wrote in message
>> Hello, All!
>> Any software available to convert (the tables in) pdf to Excel? Copy
>> paste
>> or Google search did not help.
>>
>> With best regards, Brother Brock. E-mail: Nobodyknows@unknown.com

TRENDING THREADS