Getting startet for newbie

Hi,
I purchased an Axim X30, opened the boxes, charged the battery and
switched ON --- and there appears one screen (named TOUCHSCREEN) from
which there is no excape: I cannot enter anything, I cannot use any
(hardware) button, nothing. There is just that one screen. The only
thing with a response is, I can switch out the PDA. What did I do
wrong? How can I get started?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

"Deeee" <Deeee@gmx.net> wrote in message
> Hi,
> I purchased an Axim X30, opened the boxes, charged the battery and
> switched ON --- and there appears one screen (named TOUCHSCREEN) from
> which there is no excape: I cannot enter anything, I cannot use any
> (hardware) button, nothing. There is just that one screen. The only
> thing with a response is, I can switch out the PDA. What did I do
> wrong? How can I get started?
>
> Any help is greatly appreciated.

Your question will be more quickly answered here:

http://forums.us.dell.com/supportforums?category.id=AximTech

Stew