• Viewsonic
  • Monitors
  • LED Monitor
  • Peripherals
  • Product
Last response: in Computer Peripherals
August 5, 2010 11:14:49 PM

Hi everyone, I wanted to know what you think about this LED Monitor:

http://www.tigerdirect.ca/applications/searchtools/item...

The price is really good for a Viewsonic VX2250wm-LED 22" Widescreen LED Monitor - 1080p, 1920x1080, 16:9, 1000:1, 10000000:1 Dynamic, 5ms, DVI, VGA, Integrated Speakers monitor(in my opinion). And it's got very good reviews from it's buyers.

But when I see simillair monitors, their prices are atleast 50$ more than this one. Is there something bad about this monitor? Is viewsonic a bad brand?

Thanks in advance

More about : good led monitor

August 6, 2010 1:47:18 PM

ViewSonic used to be an excellent brand (I haven't owned anything ViewSonic for a few years, so I cannot comment as of late).
However, it appears to be a decent monitor, decent quality and at a decent price. I'd say go for it.

By the way, it'd likely help if you put your question in the appropriate section of the forums, as this isn't a CRT (cathode ray tube), but a LCD (liquid crystal display) with LED (light emitting diode) backlighting.
m
l
August 6, 2010 5:00:20 PM

Travis Beane said:
ViewSonic used to be an excellent brand (I haven't owned anything ViewSonic for a few years, so I cannot comment as of late).
However, it appears to be a decent monitor, decent quality and at a decent price. I'd say go for it.

By the way, it'd likely help if you put your question in the appropriate section of the forums, as this isn't a CRT (cathode ray tube), but a LCD (liquid crystal display) with LED (light emitting diode) backlighting.

Yea I know, But I couldn't find LCD or LED monitors in the forum.
m
l
Related resources
September 28, 2010 5:39:31 AM

sorena said:
Hi everyone, I wanted to know what you think about this LED Monitor:

http://www.tigerdirect.ca/applications/searchtools/item...

The price is really good for a Viewsonic VX2250wm-LED 22" Widescreen LED Monitor - 1080p, 1920x1080, 16:9, 1000:1, 10000000:1 Dynamic, 5ms, DVI, VGA, Integrated Speakers monitor(in my opinion). And it's got very good reviews from it's buyers.

But when I see simillair monitors, their prices are atleast 50$ more than this one. Is there something bad about this monitor? Is viewsonic a bad brand?

Thanks in advance

The most probable reason would be Viewsource trying to make a hold in the market lowering the prices in the market. Apart from this the LEDs technology are quite cost effective and this is the reason that the prices are much lower than the other technology. The reason could also be due to the quality of the LEDs used in the preparation.
m
l
!