how do you get a signature reply on your posts?

how do you set up a signature on this group? I've looked everywhere
and there isn't anywhere to make a profile for your posts :/
3 answers Last reply
More about signature reply posts

    You set up a signature in the preferences of the particular newsreader
    program you're using. It's usually found in the account settings
    options. If you're using a web browser to read Usenet, you're outta
    luck. I don't know if Google Mail signatures show up when you post via
    Google news...I believe you have to be a google member so post via
    google news.

    Mike

    In article <1121663968.587549.84760@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
    "Nwojedi" <nwojedi@hotmail.com> wrote:

    > how do you set up a signature on this group? I've looked everywhere
    > and there isn't anywhere to make a profile for your posts :/

    He is posting via Google Groups.

    You can see this in the header:

    ..From: "Nwojedi" <nwoj...@hotmail.com>
    ..Newsgroups: rec.games.pinball
    ..Subject: how do you get a signature reply on your posts?
    ..Date: 17 Jul 2005 22:19:28 -0700

    They do not have signatures in Google Groups (beta)...yet! Anyone
    notice they recently added a way to un-munge the email adresses (one of
    the biggest complaints). Just click the (...) to unlock.

    Barry - NY

    Many people use Outlook Express to read the group. Here is how you would do
    it in OE:

    CLICK TOOLS --> OPTIONS --> SIGNATURES

    Andy

    "Nwojedi" <nwojedi@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > how do you set up a signature on this group? I've looked everywhere
    > and there isn't anywhere to make a profile for your posts :/

Games Video Games