how do you get a signature reply on your posts?

Tags:
  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
July 18, 2005 2:19:28 AM

how do you set up a signature on this group? I've looked everywhere
and there isn't anywhere to make a profile for your posts :/

More about : signature reply posts

July 18, 2005 4:06:11 AM

You set up a signature in the preferences of the particular newsreader
program you're using. It's usually found in the account settings
options. If you're using a web browser to read Usenet, you're outta
luck. I don't know if Google Mail signatures show up when you post via
Google news...I believe you have to be a google member so post via
google news.

Mike

In article <1121663968.587549.84760@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
"Nwojedi" <nwojedi@hotmail.com> wrote:

> how do you set up a signature on this group? I've looked everywhere
> and there isn't anywhere to make a profile for your posts :/
Anonymous
July 18, 2005 12:10:20 PM

He is posting via Google Groups.

You can see this in the header:

..From: "Nwojedi" <nwoj...@hotmail.com>
..Newsgroups: rec.games.pinball
..Subject: how do you get a signature reply on your posts?
..Date: 17 Jul 2005 22:19:28 -0700

They do not have signatures in Google Groups (beta)...yet! Anyone
notice they recently added a way to un-munge the email adresses (one of
the biggest complaints). Just click the (...) to unlock.

Barry - NY
July 18, 2005 6:59:04 PM

Many people use Outlook Express to read the group. Here is how you would do
it in OE:

CLICK TOOLS --> OPTIONS --> SIGNATURES

Andy

!