Windows XP - additional languages

I know that Windows XP support the reading and writing in many different
languages. Recently, I installed one, used, and everything was working fine.
Then, it got deleted. Now when I go back to reinstalled it, I can't find in
on the available languages menu. Help please.

Windows XP in Your Language
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/setup/expert/honeycutt_03april28.mspx

--
Carey Frisch