  • Support
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
August 26, 2005 8:57:01 PM

I know that Windows XP support the reading and writing in many different
languages. Recently, I installed one, used, and everything was working fine.
Then, it got deleted. Now when I go back to reinstalled it, I can't find in
on the available languages menu. Help please.

More about : windows additional languages

Anonymous
August 26, 2005 11:38:50 PM

Windows XP in Your Language
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/setup/expert/h...