This Old Pinball TOP video DVD sale!

This Old Pinball needs a bit of money to help finance a
current video project (we want to buy a Playfield Rotisserie,
which will make filming of playfield repair a lot better).

Therefore we are having a sale *today only* on This Old Pinball
instructional videos on DVD. This Old Pinball (TOP) are videos
on how to repair and restore coin operated pinball and arcade
games. There is a series of six videos priced at $8 each
($12 for overseas), which includes shipping.

TODAY'S SALE: If you buy 4 DVD disks get the 5th disk free!
(PAYPAL only to get the sale price).

Each DVD is a full 2 hours. Here's a rundown on the videos
available:

TOP1: 1960s EM pinball repair and restoration
TOP2: 1950s-1970s EM pitch and bat baseball restoration
TOP3: 1990s Williams WPC repair (Twilight Zone)
TOP4: 1990s Williams WPC repair (Indy Jones, etc)
TOP5.1: Part one of two on Haunted House/Black Hole
gottlieb system80 repair
TOP5.2: Part two of two on Haunted House/Black Hole
gottlieb system80 repair
TOP6: 1950s-1970s EM arcade game repair and restoration

http://marvin3m.com/top
for more details. thanks!

Hi,

I can't decide which DVD to NOT get, so can I order the whole set? If
so, how much?

regards
paul

Hey, Clay hurry up and get those TOP 7&8 out ! I already got all 6 on
DVD, and I got money burning a hole in my pocket !

Best $8 I ever spent... well, except for this one girl at a rest stop
on I-94.... ;)

Pinball Bob

OK so I ordered my 5 TOP DVDs (I think).

Am I doing this right?

I went to the link...

At the link there is no "True" order form, just another link to
Paypal...

I go to the Paypal link and sent a Paypal payment to c@marvin3m.com
(the email listed at marvin's site.

It is in the comments section of my Paypal payment that I entered in
which DVDs I wanted.

I trust that this is the only way to order them through Paypal, but it
just seems like there would be more of a formal form/checklist to
submit your order. Actually, simple instructions that detail where to
enter your DVD order list would have made my order a bit easier.

As it is, I'm not sure if I've actually ordered anything, although I
did receive a confirmation that my payment has been issued to
c@marvin3m.com.

Can I trust that my Paypal comment section order will be seen?

stokiebouy@yahoo.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I can't decide which DVD to NOT get, so can I order the whole set? If
> so, how much?
>
> regards
> paul

if you dont get it right, like i didnt. clay will email you to
straighten it out. great DVDs!

thanks for making em!

phil

I have them all also. I am waiting for the "coming soon" DVD's. Out of
curiosity, who is Saphire? One of the guy's wife maybe?

Doug

$8? What did she do for $8? Wash your car? Clean the microwave burrito
wrappers out of the back seat? What? Inquiring minds want to know? I
can't stop with the question marks?

bogart?
www.pinrestore.com?

kul4skool1@hotmail.com wrote:
> Hey, Clay hurry up and get those TOP 7&8 out ! I already got all 6 on
> DVD, and I got money burning a hole in my pocket !
>
> Best $8 I ever spent... well, except for this one girl at a rest stop
> on I-94.... ;)
>
> Pinball Bob

hey Clay, who plays the gitfiddle on the Top 6 teaser? pretty cool
guitarist.

steve