Q:Fuse blown GMA 4A 250V (fast or slow blow)

Just had a GI light fuse go on my NGG. I located the fuse to f113.
This is a 4.0A 250V fuse. Looking inside the glass fuse, all the other
4A 250v fuses have a fine wire going across.

To find my fuse I hit...
Radio Shack #1 - out of business
Radio Shack #2 - out of stock
Radio Shack #3 had them but the packages were misprinted as 4A 125V.
Also the fuse was a slow-blow fuse and the wire was small coil inside
the fuse.

Is this single wire across a fast blow? and the coil in the fuse make
it slow blow?

Previous RGP posts say they should be slow blow.. is this correct?

Kubie

You can't tell by looking at the fuse just by the wire. Different
manufacturers, different ages of when the fuse was made ect. Some slow
blow are coil, some are a simple filiment. You want a slow blow fuse
for the replacement. A GMA4 is fast blow, GMC4 would be the slow blow
type for the Bussman brand, a 218 series is slow blow for the
Littlefuse brand. 125 or 250v both will work perfectly.