I installed an MSN account for my son, only after the fact did it occur to me
that I should have put in a filter of some type. Is there a filter in MSN
explorer that I can access?
--
Usually my PC's biggest bug is me!

You can post your query to this MSN-specific newsgroup:

microsoft.public.msn.discussion

On the web:
http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.msn.discussion

In your newsreader:
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)

robert l wrote:
> I installed an MSN account for my son, only after the fact did it occur
> to me that I should have put in a filter of some type. Is there a filter
> in MSN explorer that I can access?

PA bear thanks I'll go there