need help with spades games

Hello. I am a spades nut and having a problem. I try to sign into the rated
rooms and can't. I can sign into the casual rooms, but the screen comes up
with 2 tops so i can't scroll down far enough to get into my league room.
The top half has no name on it, the sign in name is on the bottom top half.
I haven't found anyone with this problem and msn zmaster has not answered me
yet. Thanks a lot. Mary

On Mon, 29 Nov 2004 13:39:04 -0800, "maryzing"
<maryzing@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Hello. I am a spades nut and having a problem. I try to sign into the rated
>rooms and can't. I can sign into the casual rooms, but the screen comes up
>with 2 tops so i can't scroll down far enough to get into my league room.
>The top half has no name on it, the sign in name is on the bottom top half.
>I haven't found anyone with this problem and msn zmaster has not answered me
>yet. Thanks a lot. Mary

My friend is really bitching about not being able to access the MS
crosswords because he switched to the Mozilla Firefox browser - you
wouldn't by any chance be using Firefox or a non-Internet Explorer
browser, would you?

Just thought I'd mention it - no solution for him except fire up IE to
access that page.
...D.