New Dell Laptop Model?

Is Dell planning to release a new ultra light laptop soon? Thanks.
3 answers Last reply
More about dell laptop model

    Robert wrote:

    > Is Dell planning to release a new ultra light laptop soon? Thanks.

    Newer than the X300 or 300M?

    Larry

    Yes. I am looking for something in the 3 pound range, since the Latitude
    C400 was discontinued. Anything coming out?

    "Robert" <none@none.com> wrote in message
    > Yes. I am looking for something in the 3 pound range, since the Latitude
    > C400 was discontinued. Anything coming out?
    >

    > "Lawrence Glasser" <lglasser@spamcop.net> wrote in message
    > > Robert wrote:
    > > >
    > > > Is Dell planning to release a new ultra light laptop soon? Thanks.
    > >
    > > Newer than the X300 or 300M?
    > >
    > > Larry

    the D400 is avaiilable.

Dell Laptops Light Computers