New Dell Laptop Model?

Last response: in Computer Brands
Share
May 7, 2004 3:34:39 AM

Is Dell planning to release a new ultra light laptop soon? Thanks.

More about : dell laptop model

Anonymous
a b D Laptop
May 7, 2004 3:54:46 AM

Robert wrote:

> Is Dell planning to release a new ultra light laptop soon? Thanks.

Newer than the X300 or 300M?

Larry
May 7, 2004 8:39:38 AM

Yes. I am looking for something in the 3 pound range, since the Latitude
C400 was discontinued. Anything coming out?

"Lawrence Glasser" <lglasser@spamcop.net> wrote in message
> Robert wrote:
> >
> > Is Dell planning to release a new ultra light laptop soon? Thanks.
>
> Newer than the X300 or 300M?
>
> Larry
May 12, 2004 9:02:56 AM

"Robert" <none@none.com> wrote in message
> Yes. I am looking for something in the 3 pound range, since the Latitude
> C400 was discontinued. Anything coming out?
>

> "Lawrence Glasser" <lglasser@spamcop.net> wrote in message
> > Robert wrote:
> > >
> > > Is Dell planning to release a new ultra light laptop soon? Thanks.
> >
> > Newer than the X300 or 300M?
> >
> > Larry

the D400 is avaiilable.