Intel cs330 driver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution
You should download the driver for Windows XP, unzip it (if not specified otherwise C:\temp\cs330_XP):

http://www.driverskit.com/freedownload/Camera/Intel/Deluxe_PC_Camera_CS330_6_0_0_37/Deluxe_PC_Camera_CS330_6_0_0_37/get18364.html

I guess that if you say the camera doesn't work it means you already tried to connect it to the USB in your computer. If so, right-click on "My Computer" and click on "Manage". Go to "Device Manager (under "System Tools"). You should see there a device named "Unknown Device". Double click on it and go to the Driver tab. click "Update driver..." and select "Browse my computer for driver software". Now, select the location you unzipped the driver to (as said before, usually C:\temp\cs330_XP) and click next...

Matan Eldan

Distinguished
Mar 7, 2010
You should download the driver for Windows XP, unzip it (if not specified otherwise C:\temp\cs330_XP):

http://www.driverskit.com/freedownload/Camera/Intel/Deluxe_PC_Camera_CS330_6_0_0_37/Deluxe_PC_Camera_CS330_6_0_0_37/get18364.html

I guess that if you say the camera doesn't work it means you already tried to connect it to the USB in your computer. If so, right-click on "My Computer" and click on "Manage". Go to "Device Manager (under "System Tools"). You should see there a device named "Unknown Device". Double click on it and go to the Driver tab. click "Update driver..." and select "Browse my computer for driver software". Now, select the location you unzipped the driver to (as said before, usually C:\temp\cs330_XP) and click next until windows will try to install the driver. This can take from a few seconds to a few minutes. After a while, Windows should say the installation was successful.
Enjoy :)

Solution

IronAddict

Distinguished
Jun 12, 2010
I am on the hunt for this driver too George, Have you had any luck locating one. People always want to say this is a"old camera" but they do not understand the superior picture this 12 year old camera gives, it's hard to just throw it away.

Status
Not open for further replies.