Knowledgeable tech for TAPI Problem

August 26, 2005 11:49:29 PM

Does anyone know how to help me get this issue resolved.
I can send faxes. I CANNOT receive faxes.
I get the following error message with an incoming fax

TAPI modem is not accessible.

I do have SP2 on my computer. Could this be causing a security issue. I am
using Windows Firewall

--
Thank you in advance for your assistance
HankL

--
Thank you in advance for your assistance
HankL
August 27, 2005 5:55:51 AM

Hi Hank,

Do some reading here: