Knowledgeable tech for TAPI Problem

Does anyone know how to help me get this issue resolved.
I can send faxes. I CANNOT receive faxes.
I get the following error message with an incoming fax

TAPI modem is not accessible.

I do have SP2 on my computer. Could this be causing a security issue. I am
using Windows Firewall

--
Thank you in advance for your assistance
HankL

--
Thank you in advance for your assistance
HankL
1 answer Last reply
More about knowledgeable tech tapi problem

    Hi Hank,

    Do some reading here:
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&c2coff=1&q=%22TAPI+modem+is+not+accessible%22&btnG=Search

    --

    All the Best,
    Kelly (MS-MVP)

    Troubleshooting Windows XP
    http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com

    "Hank Laskin" <hlaskin@bendnet.com> wrote in message
    > Does anyone know how to help me get this issue resolved.
    > I can send faxes. I CANNOT receive faxes.
    > I get the following error message with an incoming fax
    >
    > TAPI modem is not accessible.
    >
    > I do have SP2 on my computer. Could this be causing a security issue. I
    > am
    > using Windows Firewall
    >
    > --
    > Thank you in advance for your assistance
    > HankL
    >

    > --
    > Thank you in advance for your assistance
    > HankL

Windows XP