Knowledgeable tech for TAPI Problem

Does anyone know how to help me get this issue resolved.
I can send faxes. I CANNOT receive faxes.
I get the following error message with an incoming fax

TAPI modem is not accessible.

I do have SP2 on my computer. Could this be causing a security issue. I am
using Windows Firewall

--
Thank you in advance for your assistance
HankL

--
Thank you in advance for your assistance
HankL

kelly

Hi Hank,

Do some reading here: