wtb Indiana Jones and pirce check

Ok people i am looking for a IJ pinball anyone have a good idea of what i
can get a nice one for , would it be worht selling my G n R and fishtales
to obtain a nice IJ let me know

Herman

GNR is really hot these days. I would think it cost close to Indiana
Jones now. So you may reconsider. It seems harder to find someone
selling a GNR than a IJ.

That's TOO MUCH. I just bought a nice IJ (will be once its ready, LOL)
fully stripped, shopped, etc with some mods installed and NEW CAB DECALS for
$2500 (+ decals that I bought) but I agree that IJ and GNR are relatively
close in value as long as you realize that the IJ will most definitely be a
faded one at that $$ value. If the IJ you speak of is NOT faded and
everything is very nice than its probably not a horrible deal if you really
want an IJ. But I would think you could do better by offering GNR and a
spot of cash if the IJ is nice. Keep or sell the FT outright (especially if
its not faded).

Greg