Inspiron 8200, 64meg video

I am looking for an upgrade to 64meg video for my Inspiron 8200. It has the
Samsung UXGA lcd screen, which 64 meg cards can I use to replace my 32 meg
Nvidia card? I am told that not all 8200 lcd's can use the 64meg card.

Bill

"William MILLS" <bmills46@earthlink.net> wrote in message
>I am looking for an upgrade to 64meg video for my Inspiron 8200. It has
>the Samsung UXGA lcd screen, which 64 meg cards can I use to replace my 32
>meg Nvidia card? I am told that not all 8200 lcd's can use the 64meg card.

Try these sites:

http://www.bay-wolf.com/mainfaq.htm

http://www.eaglecomputing.com/portables.htm

http://www.geocities.com/thebithead/I8200FAQ.htm