Lost XP PRO Disc

Does anyone know how I can get an installation disc for Windows XP Pro. I
have the sticker with the key on it and everything but I lost the disc and I
want to do a reinstall.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!
3 answers Last reply
More about lost disc

    How to replace lost, broken, or missing Microsoft software or hardware

    Glen wrote:
    > Does anyone know how I can get an installation disc for Windows XP Pro. I
    > have the sticker with the key on it and everything but I lost the disc and I
    > want to do a reinstall.
    >
    > Any help is appreciated.
    >
    > Thanks!

    If it was a retail license and you have proof of purchase:

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;en-us;326246

    If it was an OEM license, you should contact the computer's
    manufacturer.

    --

    Bruce Chambers

    Help us help you:
    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    both at once. - RAH

    Glen wrote:

    > Does anyone know how I can get an installation disc for Windows XP Pro. I
    > have the sticker with the key on it and everything but I lost the disc and I
    > want to do a reinstall.
    >
    > Any help is appreciated.
    >
    > Thanks!

    Do you have a friend that has the same flavor of XP Pro, ie OEM from the
    same vendor, or Retail? If so ask them if you can copy it. This is
    perfectly legal. There is nothing unique about the CD, per se, other
    than the CD type must be matched with the CD key type.

    --
    Rock
    MS MVP Windows - Shell/User

Microsoft Windows XP