Getting rid of a message when computer is on

August 27, 2005 4:20:01 AM

Im currently using Nero version 6 on windows xp i clicked onto nero back it
up to see what it is and a message popped up which said unable to run file
and thats fine now every time i turn my computer on a message appears right
away which says the licence you are using does not allow you to start this
application i did read in one of the nero manuals which mentioned something
about automatically starting up when windows is turned on. i was just
wondering how do i get rid of it how do i stop windows from trying to run
back it up as i dont wish to use it ??

Thanks

More about : rid message computer

Anonymous
August 27, 2005 10:04:51 PM

"C.A" <CA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Im currently using Nero version 6 on windows xp i clicked onto nero back
it
> up to see what it is and a message popped up which said unable to run file
> and thats fine now every time i turn my computer on a message appears
right
> away which says the licence you are using does not allow you to start this
> application i did read in one of the nero manuals which mentioned
something
> about automatically starting up when windows is turned on. i was just
> wondering how do i get rid of it how do i stop windows from trying to run
> back it up as i dont wish to use it ??
>
> Thanks

Could you please add some punctuation to your post to make it readable?