Getting rid of a message when computer is on

Im currently using Nero version 6 on windows xp i clicked onto nero back it
up to see what it is and a message popped up which said unable to run file
and thats fine now every time i turn my computer on a message appears right
away which says the licence you are using does not allow you to start this
application i did read in one of the nero manuals which mentioned something
about automatically starting up when windows is turned on. i was just
wondering how do i get rid of it how do i stop windows from trying to run
back it up as i dont wish to use it ??

Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about getting message computer

    "C.A" <CA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Im currently using Nero version 6 on windows xp i clicked onto nero back
    it
    > up to see what it is and a message popped up which said unable to run file
    > and thats fine now every time i turn my computer on a message appears
    right
    > away which says the licence you are using does not allow you to start this
    > application i did read in one of the nero manuals which mentioned
    something
    > about automatically starting up when windows is turned on. i was just
    > wondering how do i get rid of it how do i stop windows from trying to run
    > back it up as i dont wish to use it ??
    >
    > Thanks

    Could you please add some punctuation to your post to make it readable?

Computers Nero Windows XP