FS: ID4 Project Machine in TX

I've got a ID4 that is missing the main driver board. As far as I can
tell it appears to be complete other than the board. I have no
knowledge of it's working condition once the board is replaced.

There is some wear on the pf and cab. This would make a nice project
for someone who wants to invest a little elbow grease and cash for the
board which seems to sell for $400-500.

The price is right $450.

If you're interested I'll email pics.

email me at: top1percent at gmail dot com

Thanks,

Brad

Forgot to mention that I'm located in Fort Worth.

Cheers,

Brad