After I type a zero (0) a decimal is automatically added

After I type a zero (0) a decimal (.) is automatically added and vice versa,
how do I get this to stop?

Thank you in advance for any assistance!

John

Malke

John Reed wrote:

> After I type a zero (0) a decimal (.) is automatically added and vice
> versa, how do I get this to stop?
>
> Thank you in advance for any assistance!
>
> John

In what program? If this only happens in one program, look in its
options for the format for money, numbers, etc.

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com