Uninstalled Program Still On Computer

I uninstalled Yahoo Messenger and for a while I had no problem but recently
on startup after restarting computer yahoo messenger comes up. It does not
show in add/remove programs. What can I do?
*A note: I do have yahoo tool bar/but when I downloaded this I chose not
to download messsenger.

Mike Hall (MS-MVP) wrote:
> Shenan
>
> I guess that I will not be adding you to my Yahoo friends list any
> time soon then.. :-(

One does not have to use Yahoo Messenger to use "yahoo messenger".

Trillian..
Miranda..
etc..

One does not have to subject themselves to hidden agendas on the messenger
applications if they combine them into one third party tool. heh

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP

Shenan

I tried Trillian aways back.. couldn't get along with it.. however, I will
try Miranda.. (that sounds bad)

--
Mike Hall
MVP - Windows Shell/User

Servant_4_Jesus wrote:
> Ok, I know this isn't maybe the best free toolbar. What is? I really
> like being able to bookmark sites and I want a good one.

You like being able to bookmark sites.. OK...
If that is all you are using the toolbar for - why do you need a toolbar?

Tried the Google Toolbar?

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP

No, I haven't, I use their search engine alot, I guess I never really thought
about it.
Thanks for all your help and input.