When I connect my camera to the (USB) connector on my computer, a panel
appears: "Camera Connected, Select the Program to launch for this action":

Microsoft Scanner and Camera Wizard, or, Paint Shop Pro 9,or, Word Document

Instead of these programs, I use Paintshop Album Maker, which does not even
show up in this list.

How can I get rid of this panel, or how can I include in the panel my
Paintshop Album Maker?

Thank you

--
Walter
www.rationality.net

tRaX

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2004

"Walter R." <wer25@example.com> wrote:

|>When I connect my camera to the (USB) connector on my computer, a panel
|>appears: "Camera Connected, Select the Program to launch for this action":
|>
|>Microsoft Scanner and Camera Wizard, or, Paint Shop Pro 9,or, Word Document
|>
|>Instead of these programs, I use Paintshop Album Maker, which does not even
|>show up in this list.

Got a browse button? Browse for the Paintshop Album Maker executable
and select always use.
--

http://www.honeynet.org/papers/bots/

Uninstall the software that came with your camera.