FS: Bally Vector near Philadelphia

Last response: in Video Games
July 19, 2005 12:52:48 AM

Machine: 1982 Bally Vector
Location: Phoenixville, Pa
Asking: $400

Just got this in. It's a decent project game. MPU is very clean and
boots. Solenoid board needs transistor work, a couple of coils were
locked on. Squalk and Talk boots, but could use new pots. Not all
displays are working. Playfield has wear spots in the common areas,
above score window, near drops, etc. Plastics are all good. Cabinet
is decent with paint flaking on one side of the head. Backglasses are
perfect.
Anonymous
July 19, 2005 8:11:32 AM

ARRRGH, ron, can't right now with the new house and all the pins are
now in the basement (not set up yet). I was looking for cheap deals
last week to "slip in" the pile in the garage. Stupid me took pictures
for a future website too so I can't hide it in the back of the pack.
Anonymous
July 19, 2005 1:09:14 PM

Good deal on a fun game, too bad I'm not closer.....

K2
July 20, 2005 2:19:35 AM

kenny_iik@yahoo.com wrote:
> Good deal on a fun game, too bad I'm not closer.....
>
> K2
Ron-
Might be interested if the playfield is presentable or could be touched
up. Give me a call. Bill L.
!