Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

I need the driver disk for pc ( nidec betav ) model TA35502

Last response: in Windows 7
November 8, 2012 6:24:53 PM

so, what u need for help me..because... i change the win/xp to win/7 or if possible to win 8
a b $ Windows 7
November 8, 2012 7:01:43 PM

So what do you need drivers for Windows 7 or Windows 8 ?
Either way you will have to go to the support page for the computer that you have and enter in your model number and operating system and get the drivers that you need.