Attention CA Extreme attendees...vote for your T-shirt!

We're finalizing our design and color choices for this year's T-shirt
for CA Extreme...and you can influence our choice! Go to:

http://www.myuselessprojects.com/cax/2005/tee/index.php

and cast your vote. Even if you don't get your preference, you'll
be the stylish envy of your neighborhood! We were talking about
burying a coded message in the arrangement of icons, I don't know
if it ended up in the design or not...get out your decoder rings,
play your records backwards and see if anything comes up...

--Bob

Bob Ellingson bobe@halted.com
Halted Specialties Co., Inc. http://www.halted.com
3500 Ryder St. (408) 732-1573
Santa Clara, Calif. 95051 USA (408) 732-6428 (FAX)
7 answers Last reply
More about attention extreme attendees vote shirt

    I like the Q-Bert with the 2 flippers style but there is no check box
    for that one?

    DR

    pinballdoctor.com

    Blue with color invaders.

    John

    "Dr. Dave" <davidsarcade@yahoo.com> wrote in news:1121747564.886936.322470
    @g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

    > I like the Q-Bert with the 2 flippers style but there is no check box
    > for that one?
    >

    > DR
    >
    > pinballdoctor.com

    That is the front design on every shirt.

    -Tom

    Can't you get some flippers under one of the "space invaders" layouts? And
    where is Tron in those icons!?

    That said, I'd pick Image 2. Gotta be a black shirt.

    -JB

    Dr. Dave wrote:

    > I like the Q-Bert with the 2 flippers style but there is no check box
    > for that one?

    Like Tom said, it's the front design, and it is pretty much set to
    go. I like it too. We were talking about making it small and to one
    side (like for a pocket design), but I think we nixed the idea of
    pocket t-shirts, so it will be centered on the front. The back design
    and shirt color are the items we are finalizing.

    JB wrote:

    > Can't you get some flippers under one of the "space invaders" layouts? And
    > where is Tron in those icons!?
    >
    > That said, I'd pick Image 2. Gotta be a black shirt.

    The front has Q-bert on the flippers. The back design has a mix
    of pin and vid icons...and pop-bumper caps for the shooter guy to
    hide behind. Guess I should have explained a little better. We
    were trying to zero in on the best design for the back.

    --Bob

    Bob Ellingson bobe@halted.com
    Halted Specialties Co., Inc. http://www.halted.com
    3500 Ryder St. (408) 732-1573
    Santa Clara, Calif. 95051 USA (408) 732-6428 (FAX)

    Ah, OK I get it now. Still number 2 then!

    > JB wrote:
    > >
    > > Can't you get some flippers under one of the "space invaders" layouts?
    And
    > > where is Tron in those icons!?
    > >
    > > That said, I'd pick Image 2. Gotta be a black shirt.
    > >

    > The front has Q-bert on the flippers. The back design has a mix
    > of pin and vid icons...and pop-bumper caps for the shooter guy to
    > hide behind. Guess I should have explained a little better. We
    > were trying to zero in on the best design for the back.
    >
    > --Bob

    > Bob Ellingson bobe@halted.com
    > Halted Specialties Co., Inc. http://www.halted.com
    > 3500 Ryder St. (408) 732-1573
    > Santa Clara, Calif. 95051 USA (408) 732-6428 (FAX)

Video Games