Dell TV-out

Last response: in Computer Brands
Share
May 7, 2004 5:33:34 PM

Hi

I am unsure how to connect my Inspiron laptop to the TV to use as a
DVD player. What cable do I need to go from the TV-out to the TV scart
& where can I get one?

Any assistance appreciated.

Phil

More about : dell

May 10, 2004 3:35:09 AM

> I am unsure how to connect my Inspiron laptop to the TV to use as a
> DVD player. What cable do I need to go from the TV-out to the TV scart
> & where can I get one?
Depending on your Dell model..does it have the 'S-video' (round) jack on the
back [with a pic of a 'TV' screen}
Does your TV have one as well ? Thats what I was told at the GIANT screen
TV store the other day.

May 12, 2004 2:31:08 AM

Yep,I have s-video on the laptop but the TV has scart.

On Sun, 9 May 2004 23:35:09 -0700, "Rudy" <NoWay@not_here.com> wrote:

>> I am unsure how to connect my Inspiron laptop to the TV to use as a
>> DVD player. What cable do I need to go from the TV-out to the TV scart
>> & where can I get one?
>Depending on your Dell model..does it have the 'S-video' (round) jack on the
>back [with a pic of a 'TV' screen}
>Does your TV have one as well ? Thats what I was told at the GIANT screen
>TV store the other day.

May 12, 2004 2:31:09 AM

> Yep,I have s-video on the laptop but the TV has scart.

Whats SCART ?
!