Dell TV-out

Hi

I am unsure how to connect my Inspiron laptop to the TV to use as a
DVD player. What cable do I need to go from the TV-out to the TV scart
& where can I get one?

Any assistance appreciated.

Phil
3 answers Last reply
More about dell

    > I am unsure how to connect my Inspiron laptop to the TV to use as a
    > DVD player. What cable do I need to go from the TV-out to the TV scart
    > & where can I get one?
    Depending on your Dell model..does it have the 'S-video' (round) jack on the
    back [with a pic of a 'TV' screen}
    Does your TV have one as well ? Thats what I was told at the GIANT screen
    TV store the other day.

    Yep,I have s-video on the laptop but the TV has scart.

    On Sun, 9 May 2004 23:35:09 -0700, "Rudy" <NoWay@not_here.com> wrote:

    >> I am unsure how to connect my Inspiron laptop to the TV to use as a
    >> DVD player. What cable do I need to go from the TV-out to the TV scart
    >> & where can I get one?
    >Depending on your Dell model..does it have the 'S-video' (round) jack on the
    >back [with a pic of a 'TV' screen}
    >Does your TV have one as well ? Thats what I was told at the GIANT screen
    >TV store the other day.

    > Yep,I have s-video on the laptop but the TV has scart.

    Whats SCART ?

Dell TV Computers