oldad

Distinguished
Jul 23, 2005

Dell XPS Gen4, Win XP Pro IE 6

Starting this noon IE status bar baaely creeps then I get "Page cannot be
displayed"

I can reboot and maybe it will load but usually not. I can go anywhere on
the net with no problem, e-mail send receive no problem.
Some times after opening and closing web sites then IE opens but not
always.

Any Ideas?

Thanks in advance

oldad

Distinguished
Jul 23, 2005

Now!!!
I really think that I didn't go far enough before sending that msg.

After trying several things I find that it apparently was the start page (
Hotbot) , having troouble which resulted in the problem

I changed to the (default page Del)l, and all was OK, so I changed to
Google and all was OK.

Went back to Hotbot and all is not all well with that page so I will stick
with Google.