The "Network Tasks" and "Other Places" sidebar vanished?

When I open My Network Places on XP Pro, The left side options "Network
Tasks" and "Other Places" (The blue and white sidebar) is not there. Any idea
on getting that to reappear? Thanks in advance, Regards Rick

In article <AC6AD61B-3494-48B2-B220-9DA60B14A0A7@microsoft.com>,
analog414 <analog414@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>When I open My Network Places on XP Pro, The left side options "Network
>Tasks" and "Other Places" (The blue and white sidebar) is not there. Any idea
>on getting that to reappear? Thanks in advance, Regards Rick

The window could be too narrow to show the left side options. Expand
the window to its maximum horizontal size and see if they come back.

Close any Explorer bars: Search, Favorites, History, etc.

Click Tools | Folder Options and select "Show common tasks in
folders".
--
Best Wishes,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com