Run program after log off

I am trying to figure out a way to run a timeclock software without being
logged in. Is this possible? If so, please explain.
--
Thanks !!!
2 answers Last reply

    If you are logged off, nothing is going to run.

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    > If you are logged off, nothing is going to run.

    Scheduled Tasks will run if the necessary options are in place, IIS will and
    almost all other services. Norton Ghost 9 will perform backups when logged
    off. And there are many more examples.

    --
    William

Microsoft Software Windows XP