Run program after log off

August 27, 2005 2:56:02 PM

I am trying to figure out a way to run a timeclock software without being
logged in. Is this possible? If so, please explain.
--
Thanks !!!

More about : run program log

Anonymous
August 27, 2005 7:04:11 PM

If you are logged off, nothing is going to run.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"jimkimland" wrote:

| I am trying to figure out a way to run a timeclock software without being
| logged in. Is this possible? If so, please explain.
| --
| Thanks !!!
Anonymous
August 27, 2005 11:51:46 PM

> If you are logged off, nothing is going to run.

Scheduled Tasks will run if the necessary options are in place, IIS will and
almost all other services. Norton Ghost 9 will perform backups when logged
off. And there are many more examples.

--
William
!