WPC cpu board doesn't register switch hits for column 4.....

Hi there,

Working on a Demoltion Man and none of the switches register on from Column
4. Swap in a different CPU board and its fine. Anyone know what component
needs to be swapped out on the CPU or do I need to do more troubleshooting
on the board itself? Thanks in advance for help. Take care,

-Jeff
4 answers Last reply
More about board doesn register switch hits column

    check the WPC repairguide at www.marvin3m.com/fix.htm

    Aeneas.

    Looks like pin 15 of U20 controls column 4.

    --
    http://www.myhomegameroom.com

    The whole testing procedure is documented at http://www.marvin3m.com/wpc

    --

    "John Wart, jr" <johnwartjr@johnwartjr.com> wrote in message
    > Looks like pin 15 of U20 controls column 4.
    >
    > --
    > http://www.myhomegameroom.com
    >

    > "j s" <spazzman90@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> Hi there,
    >>
    >> Working on a Demoltion Man and none of the switches register on from
    >> Column 4. Swap in a different CPU board and its fine. Anyone know what
    >> component needs to be swapped out on the CPU or do I need to do more
    >> troubleshooting on the board itself? Thanks in advance for help. Take
    >> care,
    >>
    >> -Jeff

    u20

Switch CPUs Video Games