WPC cpu board doesn't register switch hits for column 4.....

Last response: in Video Games
a b à CPUs
July 19, 2005 4:12:00 AM

Hi there,

Working on a Demoltion Man and none of the switches register on from Column
4. Swap in a different CPU board and its fine. Anyone know what component
needs to be swapped out on the CPU or do I need to do more troubleshooting
on the board itself? Thanks in advance for help. Take care,

-Jeff
Anonymous
a b à CPUs
July 19, 2005 11:15:59 AM

Looks like pin 15 of U20 controls column 4.

--
http://www.myhomegameroom.com

"j s" <spazzman90@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi there,
>
> Working on a Demoltion Man and none of the switches register on from
> Column 4. Swap in a different CPU board and its fine. Anyone know what
> component needs to be swapped out on the CPU or do I need to do more
> troubleshooting on the board itself? Thanks in advance for help. Take
> care,
>
> -Jeff

Anonymous
a b à CPUs
July 19, 2005 11:17:35 AM

The whole testing procedure is documented at http://www.marvin3m.com/wpc

--

"John Wart, jr" <johnwartjr@johnwartjr.com> wrote in message
> Looks like pin 15 of U20 controls column 4.
>
> --
> http://www.myhomegameroom.com
>

> "j s" <spazzman90@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Hi there,
>>
>> Working on a Demoltion Man and none of the switches register on from
>> Column 4. Swap in a different CPU board and its fine. Anyone know what
>> component needs to be swapped out on the CPU or do I need to do more
>> troubleshooting on the board itself? Thanks in advance for help. Take
>> care,
>>
>> -Jeff

Anonymous
a b à CPUs