anyone doing reimports again from Europe???

The dollar/euro exchange rates is better now so .........is anyone
interested in buying a container load of pinballs again from Europe (The
Netherlands)??

Have around 80 in stock at this moment. Email me directly. remove NO SPAM.

thanks, Nimko

On Tue, 19 Jul 2005 09:48:17 +0200, "Nimko Lodewijk" <NOSPAMnimko@lycos.com>
wrote:

>The dollar/euro exchange rates is better now so .........is anyone
>interested in buying a container load of pinballs again from Europe (The
>Netherlands)??
>
>Have around 80 in stock at this moment. Email me directly. remove NO SPAM.
>
>thanks, Nimko

What do you have and how much total shipped?

--
Eric A.
eavedesianNOSPAM@comcast.net

Mr. Propane Torch!!

ELV!S,TZ,Cy(l*ne,FH,STTNG,RFM,BH,HH,HS,HS2,CV,B@by-P@c M@n,IJ,RS,BK
Remove NOSPAM to reply

Greg

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Maybe. Please send more info - ie, what games?