downloaded driver file not working

Carey, thanks for the advice but I need more info. My wizard cannot finish
the job.
I'm prompted to choose either my cd/and /or a specified location. I first
chose the file saved on my c drive. The other option was to insert my cd but
that of course would not work either. The last option was to have the wizard
search both. Wizard cannot find the software to install. What am I doing
wrong. Hoping you can help or anyone else please... thanks

Cha, Cha depending on where the driver is you have to point the Wizard to
it. When at Search click on Browse and navigate to the drive and folder
where the driver is located .
"cha cha" <chacha@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Carey, thanks for the advice but I need more info. My wizard cannot
> finish
> the job.
> I'm prompted to choose either my cd/and /or a specified location. I first
> chose the file saved on my c drive. The other option was to insert my cd
> but
> that of course would not work either. The last option was to have the
> wizard
> search both. Wizard cannot find the software to install. What am I doing
> wrong. Hoping you can help or anyone else please... thanks

TRENDING THREADS