program opening on left hand side of screen

August 27, 2005 3:45:56 PM

When opening a program thats located on the task bar, the program shoots
over to the left of the screen where it's not visable to locate. I was just
wondering on how to fix this problem

Thanks Cassandra
Anonymous
August 28, 2005 12:33:50 PM

Hi,

A very odd problem. Does it open full screen? Or can't you tell? Have you
check the advanced settings in display properties to see that multimonitors
is not enabled or that yours is the primary?

It may also simply be opening out of range. When it happens, try immediately
hitting alt+space+m, then use the arrow keys to move the window back onto
the main screen. Hit <enter> when it's where you want it.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone