FS: NOS MINT Scared Stiff Playfield

$1500 shipped anywhere in the united states. insur. wood crate.
will ship anywhere in the world if buyer pays all shipping charges and
insurance.

$1450 picked up in 48307, MI (anytime) or 60192, IL. (this coming
weekend)

PERFECT, NOS, MINT, t-nutted and dimpled on both sides. ready to
install.

date on playfield reads Sept, 13, 1995

AWESOME clearcoat job. THICK.

i bought this off a former williams employee who hand picked it for me
when the game was being run.

factory mylar on both return lane drops, in the pops, over the bonus
rollover area, and left to right ramp bottoms to the crate. will
protect all the high wear spots. it is flawless.

i accept cash, pay-pal, united states post office money orders, no
personal checks.

email me at...

Pinlicious @ gmail.com (lose the spaces)

THANK YOU.

Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)

Koz Pinlicious wrote:
> $1500 shipped anywhere in the united states.

This looks like a bargain basement price compared to the safe cracker
playfield that just sold on e-pay, for over two grand.

freeman wrote:
> Koz Pinlicious wrote:
> > $1500 shipped anywhere in the united states.
>

> This looks like a bargain basement price compared to the safe cracker
> playfield that just sold on e-pay, for over two grand.

Nope.. Safecracker is by far the better game :)

but the SS playfield is so much BIGGER. doesn't that mean it has to be
worth more? :)

thanks to everyone who replied.

SOLD!

if anyone has a mint nos ss pf for sale, i had more than one person
seriously interested, so the market is there.

Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon)

i feel blessed to have gotten grovers clearcoated NOS field from him for $1K
awhile ago.

good luck with the sale Koz!
Dan

"Koz Pinlicious" <pinlicious@gmail.com> wrote in message
> $1500 shipped anywhere in the united states. insur. wood crate.
> will ship anywhere in the world if buyer pays all shipping charges and
> insurance.
>
> $1450 picked up in 48307, MI (anytime) or 60192, IL. (this coming
> weekend)
>
> PERFECT, NOS, MINT, t-nutted and dimpled on both sides. ready to
> install.
>
> date on playfield reads Sept, 13, 1995
>
> AWESOME clearcoat job. THICK.
>
> i bought this off a former williams employee who hand picked it for me
> when the game was being run.
>
> factory mylar on both return lane drops, in the pops, over the bonus
> rollover area, and left to right ramp bottoms to the crate. will
> protect all the high wear spots. it is flawless.
>
> i accept cash, pay-pal, united states post office money orders, no
> personal checks.
>
> email me at...
>
> Pinlicious @ gmail.com (lose the spaces)
>
> THANK YOU.
>
> Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)

I have a used but very nice Clearcoated scared stiff playfield for sale
for $750.00 plus shipping.
David putsch
dputsch at houston. rr dot com

yeah, i know that's what is killing the market. Must be a fair amount
of them out there, or else they just don't wear much...

Jerry wrote:
> BAA has NOS Indy 500 playfields for $440.
>
> Jerry
>

> pinballjim wrote:
> > I'll give you $500

Ben

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

On 19 Jul 2005 14:03:04 -0700, "Jerry" <jerryzemanski@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>BAA has NOS Indy 500 playfields for $440.

Assuming you can get them to reply to an email.

I asked for price/availability 3 months ago, nothing yet.

Ben wrote:
> On 19 Jul 2005 14:03:04 -0700, "Jerry" <jerryzemanski@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> >BAA has NOS Indy 500 playfields for $440.
>
> Assuming you can get them to reply to an email.
>
> I asked for price/availability 3 months ago, nothing yet.

Use the help desk link on the BAA site. Rick answered my question
(about some 44 cent rubber rings) within a few hours.

-- Jim (C*V, F*H, WH2@)

Ben

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

>>On 19 Jul 2005 14:03:04 -0700, "Jerry" <jerryzemanski@hotmail.com wrote:
>>BAA has NOS Indy 500 playfields for $440.

>On Wed, 20 Jul 2005 00:16:07 GMT, some idiot (me) wrote:
>Assuming you can get them to reply to an email.
>I asked for price/availability 3 months ago, nothing yet.

OOPS!! My sincere apologies. For some reason I was thinking
Bearcave was the seller being referenced in the post at the top, they
are the ones that have not answered my email. BAA is absolutely top
notch to deal with and I always get an immediate response from Rick.
(Just got an order from them a couple days ago.) Sorry about that.

On Wed, 20 Jul, Ben wrote:
>>On Wed, 20 Jul 2005 00:16:07 GMT, some idiot (me) wrote:
>>Assuming you can get them to reply to an email.
>>I asked for price/availability 3 months ago, nothing yet.
>
> OOPS!! My sincere apologies. For some reason I was thinking
> Bearcave was the seller being referenced in the post at the top, they
> are the ones that have not answered my email. BAA is absolutely top
> notch to deal with and I always get an immediate response from Rick.
> (Just got an order from them a couple days ago.) Sorry about that.

Not to give you a hard time, but somehow I saw this post coming. :)

--Donnie