WTB: Shadow coil / slide assembly A-19070

Does anyone have a new Shadow coil / slide assembly A-19070 kicking
around they'd be willing to sell? No one seems to have one in stock at
this point. All I really need is the front coil mounting bracket and
slide bearing (01-12499.1) - it's worn excessively and lets the
battlefield kicker flop around a bit too much - but I'll take the
entire assembly if available.

Thanks,
Joseph "Tony" Dziedzic

Thanks, Aeneas, someone has already contacted me with one for sale.
Appreciate your response!

Tony