HUGE LOT of MPU's and Boards maunuals parts MUST GO !!!

I have alot of Boards and Manuals and parts that i've collected over
the past several years and Im moving so Im selling all
i still have to dig everything out but theres is several plastic
containers of Used Bally Williams Gottlieb Stern and video PCBs Driver
boards power supplies hundreds of manuals and a few back glasses and
overlays and alot aof older playmeter magaines from the early 80's and

90.'s flyers etc.. and a couple playfields ALL will go to one buyer

Like I said Im moving and everything must go so if your interested
email me Im in the Athens Ohio Area SEAN
uniformedguy8@yahoo.com

HERES SOME PICS OF EVERYTHING plus there are a case or 2 more boxes of
manuals and stuff

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ohiotoy5/my_photos
2 answers Last reply
More about huge boards maunuals parts

    Id like to have all the boards. But damn Im not local and they'd have
    to be shipped. Dunno if you want to do that?

    :) he better rent a storage facility then :)

Power Supplies Video Games