I Love My DELL

I love my new Dell, go for the best system you can afford and you won't be
sorry, I bought a loaded 8400. BJ

"Brian J" <bjenkins@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<L9kmd.10510$tI3.2113@trndny01>...
> I love my new Dell, go for the best system you can afford and you won't be
> sorry, I bought a loaded 8400. BJ

Hey, Brian...I ditto your sentiments, BUT I only bought the 2400 and I LOVE IT!!!!

2400's are great stable machines.

--
JLA ENTERPRISES TECHNOLOGIES INTEGRATION
Technical Support Team

Visit our forums for FREE technical support at
http://jlaenterprises.ath.cx/phpbb2/index.php

Check out some of the items we are offering
Dell Laptop Docking Stations starting at $5.00
Dell 20" Sony Trinitron Flat Screen Monitors starting at $35.00
Dell 21" Flat Screen Monitors starting at $40.00
Dell Latitude and Inspiron CD Rom and Floppy Drives starting at $5.00

Be sure to visit http://www.jlaenterprises.com

"Michael P Gabriel" <axipolti@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> "Brian J" <bjenkins@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> I love my new Dell, go for the best system you can afford and you won't
>> be
>> sorry, I bought a loaded 8400. BJ
>

> Hey, Brian...I ditto your sentiments, BUT I only bought the 2400 and I
> LOVE IT!!!!

I bought a fully loaded Dell 4600 and it is a great, fast reliable
machine.

Jan

In article <41abc6dd$1_5@alt.athenanews.com>, dpete47@hotmail-dot-
com.no-spam.invalid says...
> I bought a fully loaded Dell 4600 and it is a great, fast reliable
> machine.

Ditto.
--
Cheers!