Sign in with
Your question

Digital audio out

Last response: in Home Audio
July 14, 2011 4:51:24 PM

Hello,
Hi I got a new dvd player today and it has a "Digital audio out" outlet, on my Audio Surround receiver it does not have a "Digital audio in" In the past I used a single RCA cable connected to get Dolby Pro Logic 6 channel when I played a dvd, what would you recommend for a converter from Optic to RCA?

The DVD Player Output is Optical , it needs a 'Optical digital audio cable' I have one of them,the Surround Receiver is a 'Kenwood model KRF-V4080D' Dolby Digital,Dolby Pro Logic 11, DST.Its about 15 year old.

Thanks

More about : digital audio

July 22, 2011 3:29:55 AM

Tell me what model receiver you are using and what DVD player you are using...if they are both new than chances are you can use either coaxial, HDMI, or toslink.

July 30, 2011 6:05:42 AM

missybubbygirl said:
Hello,
Hi I got a new dvd player today and it has a "Digital audio out" outlet, on my Audio Surround receiver it does not have a "Digital audio in" In the past I used a single RCA cable connected to get Dolby Pro Logic 6 channel when I played a dvd, what would you recommend for a converter from Optic to RCA?

The DVD Player Output is Optical , it needs a 'Optical digital audio cable' I have one of them,the Surround Receiver is a 'Kenwood model KRF-V4080D' Dolby Digital,Dolby Pro Logic 11, DST.Its about 15 year old.

Thanks

i think this will suit to you http://www.qualitytranscript.com/mp3-to-text-transcript...
!