Tags:
  • HDTV
  • LCD
  • LED Monitor
  • Panasonic
  • Home Theatre
Last response: in Home Theatre
May 10, 2012 2:59:07 AM

I have searched bit much for LED/LCD/PLASMA....
After my research i am going to buy Panasonic Plasma 50"

Should i buy it over LCD/LED ??

I have budget of Rs.65000 (Rupees). Which is best buy for me in my range?
Only in sony, Samsung, LG and Panasonic.

More about : whic hdtv noob

May 11, 2012 4:32:39 PM

Plasma has good image quality, but read a bit about how to prevent burn-in before you buy. Should not be an issue if you don't keep the same image up for a long time, my father in law has a Panasonic Plasma, no issues in several years.
m
l
May 12, 2012 3:09:31 AM

Should i buy it over latest technology LED ?
m
l
Related resources
May 12, 2012 12:40:10 PM

when it comes to picture quality and color saturation, black levels plasma is superior and produce more natural picture, besides plasma has a wide viewing angle, no motion bluring in plasma, so the only 2 drawbacks are heat power consumption and burn in issue, if your going to go plasma make sure you get it full HD 1980x1080, 1080p. it won`t be easy to find but it would allow you to view full HD content in the future.

LED has better colors than normal flurencent LCD but LCD is cheaper.

m
l
May 12, 2012 1:02:54 PM

fastwing76 said:
when it comes to picture quality and color saturation, black levels plasma is superior and produce more natural picture, besides plasma has a wide viewing angle, no motion bluring in plasma, so the only 2 drawbacks are heat power consumption and burn in issue, if your going to go plasma make sure you get it full HD 1980x1080, 1080p. it won`t be easy to find but it would allow you to view full HD content in the future.

LED has better colors than normal flurencent LCD but LCD is cheaper.

Ya... i have chosen Panasonic plasma 50" XT series and smart viera but its HD READY. I have not bought yey
m
l
!