Whic HDTV is best for me ? (NOOB Here)

I have searched bit much for LED/LCD/PLASMA....
After my research i am going to buy Panasonic Plasma 50"

Should i buy it over LCD/LED ??

I have budget of Rs.65000 (Rupees). Which is best buy for me in my range?
Only in sony, Samsung, LG and Panasonic.
5 answers Last reply
More about whic hdtv noob here
  1. Plasma has good image quality, but read a bit about how to prevent burn-in before you buy. Should not be an issue if you don't keep the same image up for a long time, my father in law has a Panasonic Plasma, no issues in several years.
  2. Should i buy it over latest technology LED ?
  3. when it comes to picture quality and color saturation, black levels plasma is superior and produce more natural picture, besides plasma has a wide viewing angle, no motion bluring in plasma, so the only 2 drawbacks are heat power consumption and burn in issue, if your going to go plasma make sure you get it full HD 1980x1080, 1080p. it won`t be easy to find but it would allow you to view full HD content in the future.

LED has better colors than normal flurencent LCD but LCD is cheaper.
  4. fastwing76 said:
    when it comes to picture quality and color saturation, black levels plasma is superior and produce more natural picture, besides plasma has a wide viewing angle, no motion bluring in plasma, so the only 2 drawbacks are heat power consumption and burn in issue, if your going to go plasma make sure you get it full HD 1980x1080, 1080p. it won`t be easy to find but it would allow you to view full HD content in the future.

LED has better colors than normal flurencent LCD but LCD is cheaper.

Ya... i have chosen Panasonic plasma 50" XT series and smart viera but its HD READY. I have not bought yey
Ask a new question

Read More

HDTV LCD LED Monitor Panasonic Home Theatre