D Drive

August 27, 2005 6:57:46 PM

For a while now, the link to my D Drive has been blue, as well as anything
inside of it, and I think this may be because of an error. Does anyone have
any ideas as to why this is happening?

-- Rodolfo

More about : drive

Anonymous
August 27, 2005 10:23:35 PM

The drive, and it's contents, have been compressed.

--
Regards,

Richard Urban
Microsoft MVP Windows Shell/User

Quote from: George Ankner
"If you knew as much as you think you know,

"Rodolfo" <Rodolfo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> For a while now, the link to my D Drive has been blue, as well as anything
> inside of it, and I think this may be because of an error. Does anyone
> have
> any ideas as to why this is happening?
>

> -- Rodolfo
Anonymous
August 29, 2005 11:37:19 PM

I think a blue drive indicates a compressed drive - something like
"DriveSpace" from a few years ago (I don't know if it is still around) -
used to come with Windows 95 or Windows 98.

!