D Drive

For a while now, the link to my D Drive has been blue, as well as anything
inside of it, and I think this may be because of an error. Does anyone have
any ideas as to why this is happening?

-- Rodolfo
2 answers Last reply
More about drive

    The drive, and it's contents, have been compressed.

    --
    Regards,

    Richard Urban
    Microsoft MVP Windows Shell/User

    Quote from: George Ankner
    "If you knew as much as you think you know,

    "Rodolfo" <Rodolfo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > For a while now, the link to my D Drive has been blue, as well as anything
    > inside of it, and I think this may be because of an error. Does anyone
    > have
    > any ideas as to why this is happening?
    >

    > -- Rodolfo

    I think a blue drive indicates a compressed drive - something like
    "DriveSpace" from a few years ago (I don't know if it is still around) -
    used to come with Windows 95 or Windows 98.

    "Rodolfo" <Rodolfo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > For a while now, the link to my D Drive has been blue, as well as anything
    > inside of it, and I think this may be because of an error. Does anyone
    > have
    > any ideas as to why this is happening?
    >

    > -- Rodolfo

Microsoft Windows XP