Hi,

My question is I've recently upgraded to XP. Before now I've been using a
Packard Bell USB scanner. I now wish to use it with my new PC but the driver
disk does not include XP. I've looked on HP's site for an updated driver but
cannot find one. Is my scanner useless with my new m/c with XP, or is there
a get around?

Many thanks,
Will.

Will, do a Google Search. Just type the Make and Model Number of your
Scanner.