can not connect to internet on one user ID

Richard

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I am running xp pro and have a wireless network set up
with a 500 series router and adapter. On the computer
with the adapter I can acess the internet with one user
ID but not the other.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
Richard

joker

Huh.

What do you mean you can connect with one ID, but not the other?

You will definitely have to explain this so that it makes sense to other
people for us to help you.