HP 1050C plotter software

Greg

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

We just got an HP 1050C plotter. The company that sold us the plotter said
that HP had a program on it's website that would allow us to see what plots
are in the memory (have it jetdirect connected to our network). For the life
of me, I can't find this program. I can type in the IP address in I.E. and
see the plotter and the basics. But nothing as far as any jobs that are in
the memory. Can anyone tell me if there is such a program? And if so, where?

Thanks,
Greg

jp

Bet there is much need for such a program, could use it by myself.
Why not ask your vendor to supply this program or atleast the name/url.

Jan

"Greg" <gh@aw.com> schreef in bericht
> We just got an HP 1050C plotter. The company that sold us the plotter said
> that HP had a program on it's website that would allow us to see what
plots
> are in the memory (have it jetdirect connected to our network). For the
life
> of me, I can't find this program. I can type in the IP address in I.E. and
> see the plotter and the basics. But nothing as far as any jobs that are in
> the memory. Can anyone tell me if there is such a program? And if so,
where?

> Thanks,
> Greg

Greg

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Yeah. I can do that. It would probably be the fastest way. I guess I really
don't even need it. The plotter is so stinking fast that it's nearly
impossible to delete a plot once it has been sent. But it would be nice to
be able to see the ink levels from your pc kind of like my hp940C at home.