I NEED DRIVER FOR MY MP4 PLAYER PLEASEHELP!

Mp4 player is old about 2.5 years. I lost my cd driver and now i can't format my mp4 cause i need driver! Exactly name of the mp4 is "Grandin M-Video 1 GO FM V80" Please help me! HERE IS A PICTURE OF MY MP4 >>> http://i51.tinypic.com/262b0ao.jpg http://i54.tinypic.com/hrh1s0.jpg <<<
9 answers Last reply
More about driver player pleasehelp
  1. go to the manufacturers website. click on SUPPORT, then Drivers or Downloads. download the software and

    drivers for your make and model. install it on your computer with your MP4 connected and turned on. this should

    do it.
  2. But I can't find manufactures website! I type on Google "Grandin M-Video 1 GO FM V80" or just "Grandin mp4 players" and finds nothing. :( Help!
  3. coaX91ox said:
    But I can't find manufactures website! I type on Google "Grandin M-Video 1 GO FM V80" or just "Grandin mp4 players" and finds nothing. :( Help!
    where did you buy it?
  4. I've buy it at the shopping center about 2 years and 6 months ago..it was new of course.
  5. coaX91ox said:
    I've buy it at the shopping center about 2 years and 6 months ago..it was new of course.
    Which store? Radio Shack?

    This is a reason not to buy generic MP4 players. try ebay.com
  6. mp3 players only last 4 years.
  7. I can't really remember...it was a long time ago.. i just know that i had diver on a original cd, but i lost it and now i cant find it on the net...
  8. coaX91ox said:
    I can't really remember...it was a long time ago.. i just know that i had diver on a original cd, but i lost it and now i cant find it on the net...

    I'm sorry for your loss. you should have backed up important things, twice.
  9. any expert?? xD
Ask a new question

Read More

MP3 Players MP4 CD-Rom Format Audio