Sign in with
Your question

Which LCD to get, <$160

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
August 20, 2010 12:20:27 AM

Hi guys. Time to get new LCD. Here are my options:

Acer V203H 20" BLACK WS.

Fujitsu LL-3200T 20" WS.

Samsung 2033SW+ 20" HIGH GLOSSY BLACK WS.

Viewsonic VX-1932WM-LED 19" WS.

My budget is under 160$. Priorities are of course bigger the better, DVI for sure, good gaming performance and good overall performance. Weird and helpful that LCD guide here just came in the time i am researching. saw NCITEX reviews on LCD (led and simple compared).

My first and last option was to get Viewsonic. specs say all. led technology plus it saves double the amount of electricity compared to any other in this list.( I don't care much about bills, its when light goes out, as we are blessed with load shedding, so to make the ups last longer) But its 19". My other option which i think i will get is Samsung 20incher. Yes it eats watts but i think its better in overall performance.

I need input from you guys to help decide. the only thing pulling me away from Samsung is Viewsonics led LCD. other wise i am good to get 20incher.

More about : lcd 160

August 20, 2010 8:25:24 AM

Try out looking for the BenQ E2200HDA.. It may just exceed your maximum budget but its a solid 22" performer.. And you are right, when it comes to LCD's its always bigger the better..
August 20, 2010 12:59:25 PM

^ HDA is only vga (d-sub) i need dvi too.

That HD model has it, but who knows if its available here. plus price?
Related resources
August 20, 2010 4:50:55 PM

I think the only difference between HDA and HD is HDMI port which is not present in the HDA model.. DVI exists on both the models..
August 20, 2010 8:31:24 PM

Fetal said:
How can you give me examples when you don't know about them? :p 

http://id.benq.com/products/LCD/?product=1368&page=spec...

My bad.. I was misinformed by the retailer and in turn misinformed you.. I know i should've cross checked before giving out the verdict.. Am really sorry for the mishap..
!