Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Bought Keyboard, Now which Mouse?

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
August 20, 2010 3:10:55 PM

Hey guys well I finally broke down a bought a new keyboard.. Decided to go with the Logitech ultraslim illuminated... Just love the look and the laptop type "feel" to it.

Now, which mouse should I get... I dont really want to spend an arm and a leg on a mouse to be honest but I do play a lot of first person shooters like Call of Duty for instance...

I was looking at the Logitech G500... I do like its features, but I'm sure a lot of other gaming mouse have features just like it....

As for the side buttons, I like them vertical instead of horizontal, but I guess its not really that BIG of a deal...

Well any recommendations would be great!

More about : bought keyboard mouse

August 20, 2010 4:53:48 PM

I agree with you in regard to the laptop feel of a keyboard. I have a rocketfish BT keyboard and it feels just like I'm on my laptop when typing. In regard to your mouse questing, have a look at this one:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

It's about $10 more than a G500, but I think that you'd enjoy the comfort, as well as the additional gaming features.
Score

Best solution

August 20, 2010 8:41:15 PM

The G500 is an awesome gaming mouse.. You wont go wrong with that.. If you still need other option them i'd recommend one of these -

1. CoolerMaster Sentinel Advance

2. Logitech MX 518 (optical but absolutely precise)
Related resources
August 21, 2010 8:25:12 PM

I recently purchased the Logitech MX 518 Mouse and am absolutely happy with it! Precise and silky smooth traverse!
Score
August 23, 2010 6:37:59 PM

Emperus said:
The G500 is an awesome gaming mouse.. You wont go wrong with that.. If you still need other option them i'd recommend one of these -

1. CoolerMaster Sentinel Advance

2. Logitech MX 518 (optical but absolutely precise)

^+1 all great suggestions!
Razer Deathadder 3500dpi
Score
January 28, 2012 8:49:14 PM

Best answer selected by mousemonkey.
Score
January 28, 2012 8:49:17 PM

This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
Score
!