Closed Solved

Bought Keyboard, Now which Mouse?

Hey guys well I finally broke down a bought a new keyboard.. Decided to go with the Logitech ultraslim illuminated... Just love the look and the laptop type "feel" to it.

Now, which mouse should I get... I dont really want to spend an arm and a leg on a mouse to be honest but I do play a lot of first person shooters like Call of Duty for instance...

I was looking at the Logitech G500... I do like its features, but I'm sure a lot of other gaming mouse have features just like it....

As for the side buttons, I like them vertical instead of horizontal, but I guess its not really that BIG of a deal...

Well any recommendations would be great!
6 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about bought keyboard mouse
  1. I agree with you in regard to the laptop feel of a keyboard. I have a rocketfish BT keyboard and it feels just like I'm on my laptop when typing. In regard to your mouse questing, have a look at this one:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826104016

It's about $10 more than a G500, but I think that you'd enjoy the comfort, as well as the additional gaming features.
  2. Best answer
    The G500 is an awesome gaming mouse.. You wont go wrong with that.. If you still need other option them i'd recommend one of these -

1. CoolerMaster Sentinel Advance

2. Logitech MX 518 (optical but absolutely precise)
  3. I recently purchased the Logitech MX 518 Mouse and am absolutely happy with it! Precise and silky smooth traverse!
  4. Emperus said:
    The G500 is an awesome gaming mouse.. You wont go wrong with that.. If you still need other option them i'd recommend one of these -

1. CoolerMaster Sentinel Advance

2. Logitech MX 518 (optical but absolutely precise)

^+1 all great suggestions!
    Razer Deathadder 3500dpi
  5. Best answer selected by mousemonkey.
  6. This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
Ask a new question

Read More

Mice Keyboards Logitech Peripherals Product