Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Auto hide not working

Last response: in Windows XP
Share
August 28, 2005 8:31:19 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

Hi. I little while ago I noticed the auto hide function in my sys tray
wasn't working. The arrow is gone, and I tried but can not get it to work
again. I went in to taskbar property's and unchecked and checked the box,
rebooted, etc. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

More about : auto hide working

August 28, 2005 8:31:20 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

Rocky wrote:

> Hi. I little while ago I noticed the auto hide function in my sys tray
> wasn't working. The arrow is gone, and I tried but can not get it to work
> again. I went in to taskbar property's and unchecked and checked the box,
> rebooted, etc. Any help would be appreciated.
>
> Thank you.
>
>

See the tip on Kelly's site:
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_abc.htm

Click on "N" and scroll down to
Notification Area - Hidden Chevron Missing

--
Rock
MS MVP Windows - Shell/User
August 28, 2005 5:31:30 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

"Rock" <rock@mail.nospam.net> wrote in message
news:u9o6664qFHA.3016@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
> Rocky wrote:
>
>> Hi. I little while ago I noticed the auto hide function in my sys tray
>> wasn't working. The arrow is gone, and I tried but can not get it to
>> work again. I went in to taskbar property's and unchecked and checked
>> the box, rebooted, etc. Any help would be appreciated.
>>
>> Thank you.
>
> See the tip on Kelly's site:
> http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_abc.htm
>
> Click on "N" and scroll down to
> Notification Area - Hidden Chevron Missing
>
> --
> Rock
> MS MVP Windows - Shell/User
>


Thank you very much
August 28, 2005 5:50:29 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

Rocky wrote:

> "Rock" <rock@mail.nospam.net> wrote in message
> news:u9o6664qFHA.3016@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
>
>>Rocky wrote:
>>
>>
>>>Hi. I little while ago I noticed the auto hide function in my sys tray
>>>wasn't working. The arrow is gone, and I tried but can not get it to
>>>work again. I went in to taskbar property's and unchecked and checked
>>>the box, rebooted, etc. Any help would be appreciated.
>>>
>>> Thank you.
>>
>>See the tip on Kelly's site:
>>http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_abc.htm
>>
>>Click on "N" and scroll down to
>>Notification Area - Hidden Chevron Missing
>>
>>--
>>Rock
>>MS MVP Windows - Shell/User
>>
>
>
>
> Thank you very much
>
>

You're welcome Rocky.

--
Rock
MS MVP Windows - Shell/User
!