Inspiron 5000 battery

Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,alnnexcafe.general.user2user (More info?)

The question is---where can I get one? My I5000 has the original
battery. I haven't used it much, but it's not holding a charge very
well. I'm getting DSL and will be doing it wirelessly, so a reliable
battery is kinda important.

Yes, I've looked on Ebay. Yes, they're available there. Never having
used Ebay, I'm a little hesitant to go that route. I did a search on
the Dell site. Nothing showed up for the I5000. Do some of the other
models have batteries compatible with the I5000? Also, they're pretty
pricey.

I've also looked on Google. Has anyone ever used Pacific Battery Systems?

Thanks

Tom S.

Try here: http://www.impactcomputers.com/dellparts.html You should be
able to choose the 5000 and then power supply option.
Anne